Cancellation Policy and No Shows
It is important to confirm your plans prior to making a reservation. But plans change sometimes – we understand. Cancellation fees may apply according to the following schedule:
- Cancellation made prior to 6 hours of service considered free of charge.
- Cancellations made less then 72 hours for minibuses / super stretch limos prior to the scheduled pickup time will result in a cancellation fee equal to the full base fare of the trip plus tax.
- All Holidays and Major Events - cancellation policy is from 72 to 48 hours depending on a car class.
- Late cancellation (all types of cars, besides super stretch limo and Mini Bus)- Cancellations made less than two (2) hours prior to the scheduled pickup time will result in a cancellation fee equal to the full amount of the invoice, including fare, tax, other charges if any such as tolls, car seats, parking, airport / port fee. The full meet and greet fee, parking and Airport fee will be charged on any late cancellations or "no show" at the Airports.
- "No shows" (you are not available or no longer want the trip when the Chauffeur on location) will result in a cancellation fee equal to the full amount of the invoice, including full fare, tax, car seats, meet and greet, parking, Airport or Port fees, tolls (if any) and waiting time charges as described within our terms and conditions.
- If you are running late (except as provided above under "Waiting Time and Stops") or you cannot locate your chauffeur or vehicle, please call (561) 756 3303 to avoid a "no show" fee. If client fails to contact us when they unable to locate their chauffeur or vehicle, the reservation will be considered a "Late Cancel / no show" (Refer to the "Late Cancellations" policy noted above). It is fully your responsibility to contact us if you can not see the driver at Airports, Port, Hotel, Houses, Restaurants, and Offices pick ups.
- Customer will be charged in full if child or baby car seat was not ordered with us or customer did not have their own car seat. Driver will not be able to transfer you to your destination without a proper car seat for your child.
- Please be aware: M&R Limo does not allow ANY luggage in the salon besides computer bag or light ladies hand bag. If you ordered a vehicle with us and failed to provide correct luggage amount or description of your luggage you will have to hire another vehicle to transport the extra luggage. In case you refuse a ride with us because of it, you will be charge the full price plus any extras (if any) such as tolls, parking, waiting time, etc.
M&R Limo reserve the right to update this policy periodically to describe changes that may affect our use of your information, and to let you know of new controls or privacy act features that we may provide you.