Terms and Conditions
Taxes and Additional Charges
By making reservation with MandRLimo you agree to pay the full invoice which will be sent to you within 2-24 h of service and will be billed to your credit card or account after your car or limo service completed. MandRLimo reserves a right to hold 1.5 amount of your invoice on your credit card until your limo or car service completed.
Fare includes gratuity, fuel charge, STC surcharge but processing fee. Possible other charges on your behalf as a result of your limousine service will be added to your invoice / bill. Other charges depending on a nature of your ride may be: Airport flat fee of $7 for MIA customers (except Super Stretch and Mini Bus - $12); $6 Port of Miami flat fee for SD; all other car types $9 for Port of Miami. $7 Port Everglades flat fee for all car types, FLL (Fort Lauderdale Airport) $5.50 sedans; All other Cars $7.50. Meet and greet $10 service, tolls if any, waiting time, car seats or boosters $20 each, special requests, stops, $10 for late night and early AM pick up (Start time after 11:30 PM till 6 AM), etc. By making reservation with MandRLimo you agree to pay the full invoice which will be sent to you within 2- 24 h of service and will be billed to your credit card or account. MandRLimo reserves a right to hold 1.5 amount of your invoice on your credit card until your limo or car service completed and final invoice ready. Dog surcharge $25.
Waiting Time and Stops
There is a (15) fifteen minute grace period of complimentary waiting time for all "point-to-point", "city-to-city", or "flat rate" type reservations before waiting time charges starts to apply. Then, you will be changed $1 per min for sedan; $1.50 for SUV, $1.25 for VAN, $1.75 for Sprinter VAN, $1.25 for SL6, $1.50 for Mercedes S550, $2.15 for Super Stretch and $1.75 for Mini Bus waiting time. Your ride will be cancelled 30 minutes after the end of the grace period. If you wish the driver to continue waiting, inform our office by calling (561) 756 3303. You will continue to be charged the wait time rate until you arrive at the vehicle or cancel the ride.
MandRLimo is able to monitor all scheduled flights and will adjust our vehicle's arrival time accordingly. Waiting time is accrued 30 minutes after the flights arrival for domestic flights and 60 minutes after the flights arrival for international flights. Any additional waiting time will be billed “see above” until passenger(s) is(are) in the car. MandRLimo will not be responsible for any waiting time due to lost luggage. MandRLimo will wait 1 hour including free grace period for domestic flights and 2 hours (including 1 hour free grace period) for international flights. If it will be no contact after described time then driver will leave and you will be charged a full no show charge including fare, tax, tolls (if any), waiting time, parking (if any), car seat (if any) and meet and greet charge (if any).
Ports, Private Airports, Train stations have 15 min grace period.
MandRLimo does not monitor private flights (including charters, general aviation, etc.) nor do we monitor trains, ships, or other modes of transport. Therefore, it is your responsibility to notify us (at least 3 hours prior) if you will be arriving before or after the scheduled pickup time you provided on your reservation. Your chauffeur will be dispatched based on the current arrival information available to us. In such case, waiting time billed out at the vehicle's $1 per min SD rate (other rates see above) will be accrued following the initial (15) minute grace period of complimentary waiting time.
MandRLimo does provide service on holidays; however holiday surcharges will apply and vary depending on the holiday. Holiday surcharges will be charged on all services originating and/or ending during the calendar day of said holiday.
Cancellation Policy and No Shows
It is important to confirm your plans prior to making a reservation. But plans change sometimes – we understand. Cancellation fees may apply according to the following schedule:
- Cancellation made prior to 4 hours of service considered free of charge.
- Cancellations made less then 24 hours for minibuses / super stretch limos prior to the scheduled pickup time will result in a cancellation fee equal to the full base fare of the trip plus tax.
- Late cancellation (all types of cars, besides super stretch limo and Mini Bus)- Cancellations made less than two (2) hours prior to the scheduled pickup time will result in a cancellation fee equal to the full amount of the invoice, including fare, tax, other charges if any such as tolls, car seats, parking, airport / port fee. The full meet and greet fee, parking and Airport fee will be charged on any late cancellations or "no show" at the Airports.
- "No shows" (you are not available or no longer want the trip when the Chauffeur on location) will result in a cancellation fee equal to the full amount of the invoice, including full fare, tax, car seats, meet and greet, parking, Airport or Port fees, tolls (if any) and waiting time charges as described within our terms and conditions.
- If you are running late (except as provided above under "Waiting Time and Stops") or you cannot locate your chauffeur or vehicle, please call (561) 756 3303 to avoid a "no show" fee. If client fails to contact us when they unable to locate their chauffeur or vehicle, the reservation will be considered a "Late Cancel / no show" (Refer to the "Late Cancellations" policy noted above). It is fully your responsibility to contact us if you can not see the driver at Airports, Port, Hotel, Houses, Restaurants, and Offices pick ups.
- Customer will be charged in full if child or baby car seat was not ordered with us or customer did not have their own car seat. Driver will not be able to transfer you to your destination without a proper car seat for your child.
- Please be aware: M&R Limo does not allow ANY luggage in the salon besides computer bag or light ladies hand bag. If you ordered a vehicle with us and failed to provide correct luggage amount or description of your luggage you will have to hire another vehicle to transport the extra luggage. In case you refuse a ride with us because of it, you will be charge the full price plus any extras (if any) such as tolls, parking, waiting time, etc.
- Please be aware: If you (customer) do not want us to truck your flight - please specify it in a coment section. We will follow your requested time and will not monitor your flight.
MandRLimo will not be liable for circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to mechanical breakdown; road conditions/closure of roads; impact of weather; flood or other natural disaster; communications delays, etc.
MandRLimo cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of personal items, including but not limited to, items such as baggage, purses, cameras, wallets, cellular phones, items packed within baggage or cases, or other items brought with you or left in the vehicle. Those items that are breakable or of special value should be handled by you, and kept with you during transportation.
Our services are billed to the customers' credit card or to a previously established corporate account. MandRLimo accepts American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
- MandRLimo reserves the right to change rate without notice, as they are dictated by the economic conditions within each individual market. However, the rate in effect at the time your service is originally scheduled shall apply.
- Fare includes gratuity, fuel charge, STC surcharge but processing fee. Possible other charges on your behalf as a result of your limousine service will be added to your invoice / bill. Other charges depending on a nature of your ride may be: Airport flat fee of $6 for MIA customers (except Super Stretch and Mini Bus); $6 Port of Miami flat fee for SD; all other car types $9 for Port of Miami. $7 Port Everglades flat fee for all car types, meet and greet $10 service, tolls if any, waiting time, car seats or boosters $20 each, special requests, stops, $10 for late night and early AM pick up (Start time after 11:30 PM till 6 AM), etc. By making reservation with MandRLimo you agree to pay the full invoice which will be sent to you within 2- 24 h of service and will be billed to your credit card or account. MandRLimo reserves a right to hold 1.5 amount of your invoice on your credit card until your limo or car service completed and final invoice ready.
MandRLimo is committed to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of each of our clients. This privacy statement is intended to inform you about how we collect, use and protect your information.
- MandRLimo uses recognized industry safeguards to protect customer personal information from unauthorized access or use.
- You will have the opportunity to update your personal information that you have provided to us. MandRLimo will take steps to make sure that any updates that are provided are processed in a timely and complete manner.
MandRLimo is not responsible for any wrong information given to the dispatcher, information left out, or server errors. The staff at MandRLimo appreciates and asks for your cooperation and assistance in accordance with State and Federal laws, so that we may make your time with us more enjoyable.
MandRLimo will not tolerate the consumption of alcoholic beverages by a person not of legal drinking age and will retain a zero tolerance compliance policy. MandRLimo will terminate the contract at the driver’s discretion when any alcohol, drugs, or drug paraphernalia are found in any vehicle when passengers are under the legal drinking age and, customers agree to lose their remainder of time and all owed credits. At the chauffeur's discretion, the customer agrees to be fully responsible for following charges that may occur:
- For Stretch Limos customers: $5.00 and up for any broken glass, $75.00 and up for excessive clean up, $25.00 and up champagne glasses, $150.00 and up for shampooing & disinfecting (due to sickness), $100.00 and up for each burn hole or tear to upholstery, $100.00 and up for each and any act of vandalism (up to $1,000.00) including any and all damages to audio and visual equipment, and $100.00 and up for any broken or missing remote controls.*
- *Above charges are doubled in specialty vehicles. i.e. Mini Bus & Super Stretch. It is the customer's responsibility to make sure that all audio and visual equipments are properly working at time of pick up.
- As far as personal belongings, we recommend that all valuables be removed from the vehicle when left unattended. MandRLimo and its employees will not be responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings. MandRLimo will not be held responsible for any injuries caused by alcohol consumption or failure to wear a seat-belt.
- We will not allow, under any circumstances any drinking of any kind or any trash left behind for "point to point" transfers in SL or Super SL. If any glassware has been found used or if any trash is left behind in the car, a clean up charge of $40.00 plus gratuity (double for specialty vehicles) will be charged to your credit card.
- In case of any type of event in Miami, Fort Lauderdale or Palm Beach all reservations are non refundable.
- M&R LIMO not responsible for vehicles delay caused by weather, road constructions, accidents.
- Any and all cancellations must be emailed to reservations@MandRLimo.com or called in (561) 756 - 3303.
Please include service date and contract number to all correspondence.
MandRLimo reserve the right to update this policy periodically to describe changes that may affect our use of your information, and to let you know of new controls or privacy act features that we may provide you.